Door Mats 4 You Info
Shopping on the Door Mats 4 You website could not be easier - simply select the mat of your choice and then if available on the selected mat, choose the size you would like, the thickness and any personalisation. Please note these options are not available on all mats.
Once done, click the Buy Button to add to the Basket, select your Delivery area, agree to these Terms and then click the Secure Checkout Button... that's it!
This will transfer you to a 256bit SSL FULLY SECURE Checkout Form where you enter your details and delivery address. When filled in click the Place Order button to be transferred to our SECURE PAYMENT PROVIDER - PAYPAL where you can pay using a major Credit or Debit Card - please note you DO NOT have to have a PayPal account to make a purchase!
Our Terms & Conditions
- This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
- By clicking on the "Place Order" or "Buy" buttons to submit your Order in the Checkout, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions. If goods are wrongly priced in error we will contact you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the correct price.
- All prices are quoted in GB Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Delivery within the mainland UK will be at the rate indicated. Highlands and Islands will attract a surcharge, applied at checkout. For overseas orders, please contact us.
- There is a minimum order value for custom made to measure mats. This works out to be 25% of the price per square metre of the mat selected. For example if you have selected a mat which is £40.00 per square metre the minimum cost per item would be £10.00 regardless of size. For example if you wanted a 25cm x 25cm piece of this £40.00 per square metre mat, you will be charged the minimum price for the mat which is £10.00.
- Please allow up to 21 working days from the date of order for traditional custom mats to be made. Ready made and PVC backed coir mats are dispatched within 3 working days. In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible. We are not liable for costs incurred by delays caused by the delivery process. For faster turnaround times please contact us.
- Should your order be time critical, please contact us at the time of ordering to obtain an actual date of delivery.
- A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your Order has been accepted. You may cancel the order entirely or partially if you discover on receipt that any items ordered are not as described and we shall endeavour to replace those items with others. If we are unable to satisfy you, we shall refund the appropriate costs, once goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Regrettably, we are unable to refund any items that have been created to your own specification, including items cut to a requested size and/or printed regardless of size/print.
- Online Credit Card payments are 100% processed by our secure online payment provider, PayPal. At no point do we take or handle your payment details online - our 256bit SSL Secure Checkout simply takes your contact details and address details - all payment information is typed in once passed over to PayPal and is NOT typed in on any pages residing on our Server. Our Online 256bit SSL Security Certificate is provided by COMODO. Your contact/address details are kept secure by Door Mats 4 You and will not be revealed to any third party unless required to do so by law.
- Payments for telephone transactions will only be accepted by Credit or Debit Card. Full details will be required of the Card, Cardholders Address and Delivery Address. For this reason WE STRONGLY ADVISE you to make your purchase online rather than using the telephone. All cardholder details supplied over the telephone will be DELETED once payment has been taken, please do not expect us to keep a record of your payment details.
- From time to time often for security reasons we may contact you after you have placed an order to confirm your details along with the delivery address. We will however NEVER ask for your card details over the telephone.
- All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. Where size is critical we will measure and advise if asked - please be aware of this.
- Any details that you enter into our website will be securely stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing your order. These details will remain confidential and will NEVER be supplied to any third parties outside of our business group unless required to do so by law.
- By giving us your email address you consent to us contacting you in the future with relevant offers. WE HATE SPAM... so we will NEVER sell or make available your email address to anyone outside of our company. You can contact us anytime to stop marketing emails being sent or click on the 'remove' link at the bottom of any marketing email message.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order without giving any reason for our decision.
- We reserve the right to refuse to personalise orders with any profanity, expletives or anything we deem may cause offence or incite racial, religious or sexual orientation hatred under the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 (c.1).
- We do not accept any liability for losses incurred as a result of any order placed whatsoever.
- All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system. Proof of ordering is not necessarily proof of delivery.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, compensation will have to be pursued directly with the courier service used. We will do all we can to assist with any recovery but will not be liable for any loss.
- We can ship goods abroad for an additional shipping fee, please contact us to obtain a quote.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.